Summit November 2018
Canadian Lenders Association, is proud to present the 2nd Annual Lenders Summit (November 21, Toronto, Canada). The Summit is focused on tools, policies and fintech solutions that will provide measurable ROI in 2019.
The Summit continues to be a key platform to network with Canadian finance experts, who will showcase how to thrive during periods of uncertainty and exploit new asset classes, geographies and partnerships to better meet market needs and provide attractive risk-adjusted returns.
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 21st, 2018
Nov. 21, 2018
Deloitte Canada, 8 Adelaide St. W., Suite 200
Canadian Lenders Association, is proud to present the 2nd Annual event Canadian Lenders Summit (November 21, Toronto, Canada) which will explore pertinent issues and solutions for 2019.
2018 Innovative Lender Awards
Meet the 2019 Top 25 Leaders in Lending
We are now welcoming 2020 Lender of the Year nominations. Innovative Lenders are defined as: Executives and compabies who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall lending industry forward.
We invite you to nominate an innovative lenders for this award. Award recipients may include:
- Solution providers servicing the lending community
- Executives of B2B and B2C lending companies
- Industry thought-leaders and rainmakers
Additional criteria will encompass some or all of the following three areas (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Emerging lending technology solutions or business models that executives helped to advance.
- Specific innovative lending strategy or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept.
We’ll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee’s qualifications for receiving an Innovative Lenders Award.
To nominate an executive click the NOMINATE link
DEADLINE: October 30th, 2020Nominate for Award Closed